Not one but two nominations in the same month for my very first award :)
Dear Readers! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving your precious comments and thoughts. And a very special Thank You to Gemma of And Gee Said and Sona of Quick Picks who nominated me for the Liebster Award.
As a law abiding citizen, I would follow all the rules associated and would love to nominate 11 new and awesome bloggers I read or follow.
Rule 1: Post 11 random facts about yourself
Dear Readers! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving your precious comments and thoughts. And a very special Thank You to Gemma of And Gee Said and Sona of Quick Picks who nominated me for the Liebster Award.
As a law abiding citizen, I would follow all the rules associated and would love to nominate 11 new and awesome bloggers I read or follow.
Rule 1: Post 11 random facts about yourself
- I love cooking and dancing and they are my only two stress busters.
- I am a Twilight fan, but then I guess who is not :)
- My blog is about Food, Fitness and Fashion. Though I love Fashion, it looses the fight from Food and Fitness so I still have only one Fashion post ;-) Need to work on it.
- I started this particular blog to keep reminding myself about healthy lifestyle.
- I love to travel and try new food
- I plan thing way too much, not a very good practice all the time
- I almost eat a small really small chocolate, dark chocolate kisses for portion control
- I hardly workout.
- Dance is not workout for me
- I am a cleanliness freak
- I do not believe in afternoon naps. I would rather do something creative
Rule 2: Answer 11 questions asked by Gemma
- If you could only eat one cuisine or dish for the rest of your life, what would it be? Italian
- Three staples you need every day. Bread, Yogurt, Tea
- All time favorite blog? Each one is special and its hard to pick one and am not being diplomatic here
- If you could relive a day, what would it be? My wedding Day :)
- Why did you start blogging? As a diary for my healthy lifestyle expedition and to share the same with others who are interested
- Your dream job? Guess:) A Chef
- Favorite food? Indian Kadhi, Pasta
- Where would you live, if you could be anywhere in the world? Italy
- Something about you that you don't share very often? Hard to think one ;-)
- Favorite book/movie? Dont read books am an online person. Movies - Devil Wears Prada, Titanic
- Taken from Grace: Goal in life? Be Happy Be Healthy
Rule 3: 11 questions for the nominees
- Taken from Gemma: Why did you start blogging?
- Your favorite color and why?
- The most precious moment of you life you would like to share
- Best place you ever visited
- One bad habit you would wanna quit
- Your favorite holiday
- Your favorite go-to look
- What made you happy this week
- Five things that will always be in your handbag
- Five foods that will always be in your kitchen
- Your favorite weekend activity
Rule 4: 11 Nominees
- Saju's Taste
- Kitchen Delicacies
- Welcome to My Kitchen
- Physalis Peruviana
- Gujrati Zayeka
- Recipes From A Pantry
- Crave Cook Live
- Vegetarian Detective
- Food Lover
- After The Sunset
- Mahas Lovely Home
Congratulation to all nominees. Leave me a comment when you share your award so I can enjoy the answers:)
Cheers:)))))

7 comments:
Congrats,Megha!! Keep blogging! :)
http://www.rita-bose-cooking.com/
Thanks Rita
Congrats & thank you so much to pass onto me...
Megha, congrats on your Liebster! Fun isn't it? And thank you for nominating Vegetarian Detective. I wish I could accept, but when you read my post The Case of the Revealing Front Fender, you'll see I've already participated. You and I (plus my character Becki Green) share a VERY STRONG interest in Italian food!
Great post congrats and thank you for nominating me Megha :)
Great post congrats and thank you for nominating me Megha :)
loved reading your answers!!! (: xxx
Post a Comment